13th Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems
- Dec 2, 2015: The conference is over. We thank all those who submitted papers and attended the conference! Here are some photos taken during the conference.
- Nov 29, 2015: Preprints for all papers can be downloaded as a single zip file. Note that these are preprints, so they might be slightly different from final versions in the conference proceedings.
- Nov 29, 2015: A group photo taken during the pre-conference trip at Bulguksa temple is here.
- Nov 17, 2015: We will have a pre-conference trip on November 29 from
12:30pm12:00pm to 6:30pm (before the reception). If you would like to join, please leave your name on this Google worksheet. We will have lunch together, and visit Gyengju Historical District (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Oct 29, 2015: The program for the pre-conference workshop is now available.
- Oct 26, 2015: We will have a pre-conference trip in the afternoon, November 29 (Sunday), after the pre-conference workshop. We will update the webpage when the schedule is ready.
- Oct 14, 2015: The Local Arrangements/Accommodation page has been updated.
- Oct 5, 2015: The poster session program is now available.
- Oct 4, 2015: The online registration and payment page is now open.
- Sep 30, 2015: We updated the information on accommodation. Please see Local Arrangements.
- Sep 25, 2015: For your visa application, you may need POSTECH Business Registration Certificate.
- Sep 25, 2015: The conference program is now available!
- Sep 14, 2015: The list of accepted papers is now online.
- Sep 7, 2015: If you need an invitation letter for attending APLAS as an author of an accepted paper, please contact the general chair by email.
- July 5, 2015: We will have a pre-conference workshop on November 29, Sunday.
- June 5, 2015: Deadline extended to June 15.
- May 23, 2015: Submission page open!
- Mar 1, 2015: Invited speakers announced!
- Dec 23, 2014: Program committee announced!
- Nov 14, 2014: Webpage open!
APLAS (Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems) aims to stimulate programming language research by providing a forum for the presentation of latest results and the exchange of ideas in programming languages and systems. APLAS is based in Asia, but is an international forum that serves the worldwide programming language community.
APLAS is sponsored by the Asian Association for Foundation of Software (AAFS), founded by Asian researchers in cooperation with many researchers from Europe and the USA. Past APLAS symposiums were successfully held in Singapore [Link, Link] (’14), Melbourne (’13), Kyoto (’12), Kenting (’11), Shanghai (’10), Seoul (’09), Bangalore (’08),Singapore (’07), Sydney (’06), Tsukuba (’05), Taipei (’04) and Beijing (’03) after three informal workshops.
- The Asian Association for Foundation of Software
- SIGPL (Special Interest Group on Programming Languages, Korea)
- For attending the conference, please contact the general chair (gla AT postech DOT ac DOT kr).
- For paper submission, please contact the program chair (xyfeng AT ustc DOT edu DOT cn).