Workshop on New Ideas and Emerging Results of Programming Languages and Systems
Pohang, Korea, November 29, 2015
The goal of this one-day workshop is to provide an informal forum for generating interactions and collaborations on programming languages and systems. Strongly encouraged are proposals of new, speculative ideas, evaluations of new techniques in practical settings, and discussions of emerging results and important problems.
We are calling for short talks that give a brief and clear explanation of basic ideas, emerging results, new problems, or new directions. Each talk is meant to be on latest research topics, and can include work that are not yet published or have been recently published.
No formal proceedings will be published. Abstracts and slides will be available online.
Speakers should submit an abstract (1-2 pages) through EasyChair at the following URL:
- Submission deadline: September 21 (Monday), 2015
- Notification to speakers: October 5 (Monday), 2015
- Wei-Ngan Chin (National University of Singapore)
- Zhenjiang Hu (National Institute of Informatics)
- Sungwoo Park (Pohang University of Science and Technology)